10 Ways To Get Clear Complexion
Beautiful, healthy, clear, and glowing skin is what every person desires, irrespective of gender, age or complexion. In today’s world when everyone wants to look presentable, having a good skin always helps. It not only makes you feel good about yourself, it also boosts your confidence. Most importantly, there’s no need to splurge money on expensive creams, serums, and facials when you can use simple ingredients and homemade treatments to get clear skin. In fact, Divyanka Tripathi who never fails to look gorgeous, even without makeup, has a basic skincare secret to share – she uses gram flour mixed with turmeric as a face pack on a regular basis, and that’s probably the reason behind her clear complexion. In this post, we have listed down 10 Ways to get clear complexion, do check them out.
1. The basic cleansing, toning, moisturizing and exfoliating routine is mandatory to get clear skin.
2. Cucumber juice is also very effective in getting rid of blemishes. Grate a cucumber and squeeze out the juice. Apply it on your face and leave it for few minutes. Wash your face as usual.
3. Mix honey with equal amount of lemon juice and apply it on face. Leave it for 10 minutes then wash your face with cool water.
4. Mixing honey with equal amount of almond oil is another very good option to have a clear complexion.
5. Make a face pack by soaking in a few strands of saffron along with a pinch of turmeric and 1 tbsp of besan in raw milk overnight. Make a paste out of two or three almonds and add it to the milk pack. Keep it in the fridge overnight and apply it on clean face in the morning. Rinse off after 20 minutes. Repeat this twice or thrice a week.
6. Drink at least 2 liters or 8 glasses of water daily to hydrate, nourish the body and to flush harmful toxins away.
7. Wash your face with gram flour mixed with water or milk. Massage this mixture on your face for a minute and then leave it for 5 minutes. Wash it away with normal water.
8.White radish juice mixed with honey can also be applied on face to achieve clear complexion.
9. Take 1 tsp oatmeal and 1/4 tsp sandalwood powder. Mix them with water and apply it on face for few minutes. Wash off with cool water.
10. Protect yourself from sun always, never forget to apply sunscreen, irrespective of the weather, whenever you step out. Exposure to sun is the root cause of a lot of skin issue – hyperpigmentation, premature ageing, wrinkles, age spots are only some of them.
Bonus Tips: Try to be happy and reduce the stress from your life. Also, do exercise daily to improve blood circulation and get that perfect glow.
The post 10 Ways To Get Clear Complexion appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.