In this episode, I interview Shaun Bettinson, a Brit who now lives in Taichung, Taiwan.
Listen to find out:
– What brought Shaun to Taiwan initially
– Where he learned his initial Chinese
– What he didn’t like about his first group class
– What he liked about his next teacher
– What he recommends you look for in a private teacher
– What kind of effort he put in to learn Chinese outside of class
– What benefits he found from being able to speak Chinese
– How he transitioned from teaching into an alternate career path
– How his Chinese helped him in his new position
– What advice he’d give to someone wanting to switch from teaching to a different career path
The post Learn Chinese Insights Podcast Episode 020: Shaun Bettinson appeared first on Chinese Learn Online.